• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Someone around Lake Cowichan who could pick something small for me?

It's not far, and we do go up that way regularly - if they'd take an eTransfer and hold them for a while (few days? Week?) I'd be happy to pick them up for you. Also, I have a son on Texada and a Granddaughter in Powell River who go back and forth to/from here with some regularity ( every couple weeks, month or so?) that could probably bring them most of the way to you. But yeah, if your in a hurry, "pre-paid box". (Yes that looks like a good deal, but I rarely need to work to that precision.) The seller may come down to The Big City of Duncan regularly also and I could meet them closer to my place.

Last edited:
Back