• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Some misc I'm getting rid of

kylemp

I've got a few things that I have no use for.. maybe someone here will have a use for them.
First up, a whole bunch of graphite stock. I believe this was being used with the lapping machine I have for grinding down semiconductors but I don't do that so it needs to go somewhere else.. so does the lapping machine if someone wants to try that as well.
20170108_170229.jpg 20170108_170338.jpg 20170108_170307.jpg 20170108_170349.jpg

Second I've got a bunch of Delrin and PVC round blanks, varying sizes, I'm keeping some but I just don't need it all. If you've got a project you'd like to have some for let me know and I can see if I have something that would work for you.. it's not free but it won't be expensive.
20170108_170715.jpg

I've also got a pile of trouble light covers and tough service bulbs I'm probably not going to use.
20170226_165032.jpg

There will be more to come.

I didn't think I had a picture of this but it is something like a hydraulic power pack only its low pressure and has a cooling setup inside. I have no idea what it's for but it's obviously well put together.. at the least it would make a good pump.20170226_170839.jpg20170226_170845.jpg

I also want to get my hands on some of the Delrin, 2"-3" - Black, not white, if possible.

--> I probably need about a foot or so. Hopefully @Alexander can spare some, haha.

What do you want for a block of graphite? I want to experiment with casting, and I hear it makes a good crucible.

I would probably hollow it out with wood working tools, I think.

Like a large forstner bit on the drill press, then a fly cutter type hole cutter, also on the drill press.

I don't think the graphite would be particularly bad for the lathe, but it would make one hell of a mess, lol.

I've also got a filing cabinet that is headed to the dump unless someone here wants it.. speak up today before I get there if you want it.20170304_143340.jpg

Back