Some Brass and Aluminum for Sale

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I've got surplus brass and aluminum that I had purchased knowing that I would likely have more than I needed and so have decided I better sell some of it. I think you will find I have it priced considerably better than small quantity buying at places like metal supermarkets.

I am willing to ship through Canada post on your dime and I think I can give accurate estimates with Canada Post app. I will accept E-transfers for payment. I don't see any reason to have a minimum quantity as I just want to recoup some of my costs for the extra material I wont likely need.

I have some round, square and rectangular sizes in free machining brass and 6061 aluminum.

Here's what I have extra of....

Round 360 Brass
2” @ $88.88/ft
1” @ $22.88/ft
0.5” @ $6.37/ft

Round 6061 Aluminum
2” @ $18/ft
1” @ $4.71/ft
0.5” @ $1.24/ft

Square/Rectangular Brass 360
3/8” Square @ $4.89/ft
3/16” x 1/2” Rectangular @ $4.35/ft

Square/Rectangular 6061 Aluminum
1/2” Square @ $1.54/ft
3/8” x 1/2” Rectangular @ $1.17/ft

If your interested drop me a line.

Don

Last edited:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Ok it looks like I will be travelling to Edmonton on February 20th and am willing to make one stop in Calgary for some metal drop off for people that have asked for it. I have not yet determined the exact location or time yet but will let you know once I do.

I have also decided that I will only take e transfers for payment and will not cut any metal until I have received the transfer (sometimes people tend to speak for things and then back out for various reasons).

Don