• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Some Brass and Aluminum for Sale

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I've got surplus brass and aluminum that I had purchased knowing that I would likely have more than I needed and so have decided I better sell some of it. I think you will find I have it priced considerably better than small quantity buying at places like metal supermarkets.

I am willing to ship through Canada post on your dime and I think I can give accurate estimates with Canada Post app. I will accept E-transfers for payment. I don't see any reason to have a minimum quantity as I just want to recoup some of my costs for the extra material I wont likely need.

I have some round, square and rectangular sizes in free machining brass and 6061 aluminum.

Here's what I have extra of....

Round 360 Brass
2” @ $88.88/ft
1” @ $22.88/ft
0.5” @ $6.37/ft

Round 6061 Aluminum
2” @ $18/ft
1” @ $4.71/ft
0.5” @ $1.24/ft

Square/Rectangular Brass 360
3/8” Square @ $4.89/ft
3/16” x 1/2” Rectangular @ $4.35/ft

Square/Rectangular 6061 Aluminum
1/2” Square @ $1.54/ft
3/8” x 1/2” Rectangular @ $1.17/ft

If your interested drop me a line.

Don

Last edited:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Ok it looks like I will be travelling to Edmonton on February 20th and am willing to make one stop in Calgary for some metal drop off for people that have asked for it. I have not yet determined the exact location or time yet but will let you know once I do.

I have also decided that I will only take e transfers for payment and will not cut any metal until I have received the transfer (sometimes people tend to speak for things and then back out for various reasons).

Don