SOLD - Machinist Bedside Reader set of 3

Upnorth

Complete set of 3. I bought one and two from Guy Lautard when I lived in Vancouver. The third one in a store when they became available. They are fully intact but do have a little smudging on the covers.

$170 Shipping within Canada included. $150 if you want to pick them up here in Western Nova Scotia. Payment through PayPal.

Readers.jpg

I only want to sell them within Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordie

Good price and Vol's. Two and Three are currently out of print. Guy's books belong right beside Tom Lipton in the compleat machinist's shop. VR/DGC

The first volume is back in print and available on Amazon for about $60 CAD. I imagine the other 2 volumes will soon also be reprinted.

trevj

Ultra Member
The first volume is back in print and available on Amazon for about $60 CAD. I imagine the other 2 volumes will soon also be reprinted.
Did his Ex die, or finally relent? Or did a Legal deal time out finally? Story I heard was it was her doing that pulled the rug out on his being able to keep on writing these great books.

Pretty sure I have at least one copy of each of the books he put out, likely more, as I inherited a library of similarly themed books from a late friend.

Did his Ex die, or finally relent? Or did a Legal deal time out finally? Story I heard was it was her doing that pulled the rug out on his being able to keep on writing these great books.

Pretty sure I have at least one copy of each of the books he put out, likely more, as I inherited a library of similarly themed books from a late friend.
I have no idea as to how the reprint came to be. Unfortunately for me some one else beat me to this set so I will probably be looking for the reprints.