• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

SOLD - Machinist Bedside Reader set of 3

Upnorth

Complete set of 3. I bought one and two from Guy Lautard when I lived in Vancouver. The third one in a store when they became available. They are fully intact but do have a little smudging on the covers.

$170 Shipping within Canada included. $150 if you want to pick them up here in Western Nova Scotia. Payment through PayPal.

Readers.jpg

I only want to sell them within Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordie

Good price and Vol's. Two and Three are currently out of print. Guy's books belong right beside Tom Lipton in the compleat machinist's shop. VR/DGC

The first volume is back in print and available on Amazon for about $60 CAD. I imagine the other 2 volumes will soon also be reprinted.

trevj

Ultra Member
The first volume is back in print and available on Amazon for about $60 CAD. I imagine the other 2 volumes will soon also be reprinted.
Did his Ex die, or finally relent? Or did a Legal deal time out finally? Story I heard was it was her doing that pulled the rug out on his being able to keep on writing these great books.

Pretty sure I have at least one copy of each of the books he put out, likely more, as I inherited a library of similarly themed books from a late friend.

Did his Ex die, or finally relent? Or did a Legal deal time out finally? Story I heard was it was her doing that pulled the rug out on his being able to keep on writing these great books.

Pretty sure I have at least one copy of each of the books he put out, likely more, as I inherited a library of similarly themed books from a late friend.
I have no idea as to how the reprint came to be. Unfortunately for me some one else beat me to this set so I will probably be looking for the reprints.