• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Snowmobile Lower Control Arms Any Takers?

revrnd

I'm just putting this out there as I've seen on a Ski-doo (the brand , not the generic use of the word) forum where guys are having a difficult time sourcing a couple of parts from an aftermarket kit that was offered in the 80s & 90s:

20231220_205751-jpg.2049668

20231220_205949-jpg.2049669

If it wasn't for the outer holes having a snap ring groove, the parts would be relatively simple to duplicate. The tie rod ends are a conventional turning job albeit w/ RH & LH threaded holes for the rod ends. All parts are approximately 24" long.

If anyone is interested in tackling something like this, I can post this on the forum & see what the feedback (and the availibility of plans) is.

TIA

Last edited: