• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Small milling machine in delta bc

Ye that's probly a good chance some people are pretty unreasonable I saw a 40 year old 2200 watt Genny they wanted 100$ off what you could buy one brand new

Open to reasonable offers

00d0d_cs2qq7xfF8z_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

That's Trans World Steel . They had a empty warehouse in Port Mann, once. I had a worn out 4x6 bandsaw with their label. It had been a better saw than the common RongFu .

Ye when a deal comes up gotta move quick then when you pick up something at an ok price then bam deals to be hard everywhere

Ye when a deal comes up gotta move quick then when you pick up something at an ok price then bam deals to be hard everywhere

Oh, for sure, when its a deal. Just gotta know how quick to move and how quick to put your cash back into your pocket for another day.
Some people are buying just about anything these days, hoping to land a side kick money maker.
Add is down, looks like some lucky sole feels they got a gem in the ruff. Although, I don't think so lol.

Last edited:
Ye the amount of resellers is getting annoying it's hard wanting to give anything away when people are just coming out the the wood work to just relist it. Cause when I give away something I prefer it gets used and not just resold for quick buck. Well tools wise anyways lol. Some stuff it doesn't matter but still

Back