• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

SKUNK!!!!!

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
My other dog didn't learn the first few times. He wouldn't let me pull them. He definitely tried to eat the porcupines. This new pup, Teddy, let me get them all out but it took a while. Poor guy. He wouldn't hurt a fly, so i'm sure he was just trying to make a new friend.

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Darren your dog was lucky, last time my dog got a face full. Had one dog that wouldn't learn, tried to eat many porcupines, the vet made bunch off of me.:(

Been through it twice with a porcupine (years ago), first time the dog only got a couple of quills, the second the dog tried for victory (extremely short lived), spent 45mins in the cars headlights pulling quills (vet said we save the dogs life by doing that), he pulled a few that we missed the last ones came out about a month later. Thank god the dog was good natured and let me pull that many quills.