View attachment 86183
I selected a builder and have been going back and forth on some generate quotes for different components. The hydronic heating in concrete will most likely be a go. Still under consideration is connecting cold water and drain from the house and have the tankless heater for the slab heating double to heat water from a small sink. Aiming to start construction in March.
I still have a single garage at the front that I may leave for messier welding, cutting, and grinding, otherwise maybe a nice tiny project car in the future.
Realistically, I won't be spending much time messing around yet but just trying to get this built so my old man can see this completed. I'm his full-time caregiver plus in the middle of a big research project so this kinda fun will be for years later.
Open to any and all input on the shop layout!