• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

SHARP 9x35 Milling Machine

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
And it is as nice as the ad said. Apparently only has about 10 hrs use and that personal issues forced the sale.
IMG_0302.JPGIMG_0306.JPG
At the sellers place At the motel in Osoyoos

Didn't get any loading (big green farm thingy) or unloading pics as it was a flying trip and time wasn't on my side. I got to the ferry at 1300 on Thursday and there was already a three sailing wait to get home. I made the 1700 boat but if I'd been an hour later I'd have had to stay on the main land over night.
Now comes the fun part of putting in place and giving it a go :D.
BTW , there will be a KBC 830 coming for sale in a bit.

Last edited:
Lol!

I was wondering who slept in the truck .......but I didn't want to ask.;)

D :cool:

I don't think you worry about your new toy in a place like that. I'm surprised he didn't make his better half hide under the bed all night. On second thought, I'm surprised he didn't hide under the bed instead. Course, he did say that she slept on the door side. Maybe he doubled down! She slept on the door side AND he slept under the bed......:oops:

Nice score, and it should be tight with only 10 hrs of use.
All you have to do now is . . .
figure out how to control all the metal chips you are going to create !!

I looked right past that & glanced at the uncovered polyhedral wing. Or shall I say 'deadly drone' (don't get me started).
Nice Mill!

1689435357020.png

I looked right past that & glanced at the uncovered polyhedral wing. Or shall I say 'deadly drone' (don't get me started).

Actually, I noticed the wing first too..... That got me exploring. I love shop tours!

Back