• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

September 2024 Forum Meetup

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Hi

I'm starting a new thread on the September 2024 fall meetup. September is a good month to have a meetup as everyone is back from summer trips etc and attendance should be good. I'd like to see what people think of having a different format. We meet at the central library. Members present on a technical topic - could be anything really. The library has some good spaces for groups - including the big theatre which has a big screen, audio, good seats. Perhaps 4 x 30 minute or 45 minute sessions. A break for lunch. I would present on something. What do people think? Interesting? Do we have other volunteers to present?