SendCutSend anyone?

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Pretty sure that's laser. Just be aware of laser holes if they don't flag it. Perfectly fine to spot them to save you effort, but keep them undersized. They can be slightly non circular depending on size (as a function of diameter & material thickness & how they pierce). And the edge can have a kind of funky local hardness that is not kind to taps. So leave enough to drill out so you are in clean steel.

That reminds me to submit my aluminum parts for a looksee. Aluminum doesn't laser so I'm guessing CNC milling or water jet if they offer.

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
Nice, that's a pretty good price IMO. I've got 2 projects I want to build that I was planning on plasma cutting out of some rusty old plate I have here. I'm going to try them out instead. Might not be cheaper but it's certainly easier and will actually get done......

Six O Two

(Marco)
I am making some single speeds, but these aren't part of them haha! These are are just to practice brazing before attempting the real thing.
That makes sense (and is a great idea!). I was wondering why they weren't a matched pair with one side having a derailleur hanger...