• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Sanding Belt Give away.

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
IMG_20190314_141045[1].jpg IMG_20190314_141128[1].jpg

A friend gave me these for a belt sander I built. They didn't fit so if anyone can put them to use their free. Quantity 10, 2X72 inch 60 grit sanding belts

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Ooh I was excited for a moment, I have a 42" sander that belts seem to be getting hard to get.

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
CORRECTION. They are not 2X72 as I originally posted. They are 2X32. The sander I built is 2X72. My bad.

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
CORRECTION. They are not 2X72 as I originally posted. They are 2X32. The sander I built is 2X72. My bad.

I know this thread is old but stumbled across it. Ducdon, did you build the 2x72 sander from plans or wing it on your own? Any photos to post? Creeping up the list.