• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

RFQ: Drill Guide Bushings

looking_west

Hello All

I need some guide bushings made for a special application of a woodworking dowel jig.

The pictures show the general shape: Large Dia approx: 13mm, Small Dia approx 12mm, Length OA approx 33mm
There is a little grub screw dimple in one side.
I would provide example for you to take real measurements from.

Material is some kind of hardened steel but I don't imagine its critical for this application.

What I need are some sets with same outside dimns with smaller ID bore: 3mm, 5mm and posibly 6mm

I need about 12 of each size.

I am located in west GTA (High Park) but am happy to do this remotely through Canada Post or courier.

PM me here if you can help

Thanks much

Attachments

• Bushing A.jpg
    Bushing A.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Bushing B.jpg
    Bushing B.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Bushing C.jpg
    Bushing C.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 9

Frcsc6el8

Have you looked online at the Yard in Kansas City?
They have aerospace surplus tooling and usually many types of bushings.
Maybe they could be adapted for your project

trevj

Ultra Member
Jeebus, I'da figured the results of a web search for drill bushings, online, would have left the OP basically busy trying to sort out the options...

They can be got in so many ID/OD combinations that it makes the head spin, trying to figure out why they are so cheap!