• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

RC Mower Complete - On to Next Project

These guys build custom military and inspection robots for industry. They also cater to high end hobby guys. Not bad to deal with, although you have to jump through a few archaic payment hoops to ship to Canada.

I've had good customer service from them. They will make tracks to custom sizes I believe too.

https://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/default.aspx

Here's some video as requested. The lawn still wasn't long enough, but you get the drill.

Not sure who the fat guy with the gut is in the video...but guessing his days are numbered.

Here's some video as requested. The lawn still wasn't long enough, but you get the drill.

Not sure who the fat guy with the gut is in the video...but guessing his days are numbered.

I want I want I want. Now to design a RC mobile command post to save wear and tear on the body.

Okay that looks cool and successful. I wasn't the only one impressed either, my nine year old son thought that was just the thing everyone should have.
Well done sir.

That's exactly how we mowed our private little RC strip for a while. Had 2 beater mowers going the same time, just leaving a bit of 'fillet work'.
Hint: crop circles are not formed by advanced aliens.

Back