• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Quote for LED clamps

liamtruong

Hi all,

I am making some LED lights and need this clamp. Would any one help with this or tell me how much it would cost me to make 10 pairs ? If you need a CAD file I can send you as well.

One more thing I am not able to show in this drawing is that the circle hole is for M3 screws but I do not know how to show that. Thank you all!

Material: Aluminum 6061 (or any other metal as long as this can be made)
Units: Millimeters
Precision: 0.12 (?)

Because I am new to CNC so I do not know if parts at this size can be made so please excuse me :) and let me know.

Last edited:

Janger

(John)
Vendor
Premium Member
Post a couple more times and then I think you should be able to post the drawing. Spam control prevents posting images for 3 posts.