• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Quote for LED clamps

liamtruong

Hi all,

I am making some LED lights and need this clamp. Would any one help with this or tell me how much it would cost me to make 10 pairs ? If you need a CAD file I can send you as well.

One more thing I am not able to show in this drawing is that the circle hole is for M3 screws but I do not know how to show that. Thank you all!

Material: Aluminum 6061 (or any other metal as long as this can be made)
Units: Millimeters
Precision: 0.12 (?)

Because I am new to CNC so I do not know if parts at this size can be made so please excuse me :) and let me know.

Last edited:

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Post a couple more times and then I think you should be able to post the drawing. Spam control prevents posting images for 3 posts.