Quick change tool holders

Bruce Rossiter

Free to a good home. I have 2 quick change tool holder that are free.
They are 50 mm long by 25 mm high by 25 mm deep. The opening for the tool is 13 mm.
These are located in the East End of Toronto.

Attachments

• Tool holder 1.JPG
    Tool holder 1.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Tool holder 2.JPG
    Tool holder 2.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 6

Ian Moss

I have the toolpost for this size of holder. Would you be willing to mail them to Alberta? I can pay the cost by electronic transfer. Ian in Sherwood Park, Alberta (bedroom community for Edmonton)

Bruce Rossiter

I have the toolpost for this size of holder. Would you be willing to mail them to Alberta? I can pay the cost by electronic transfer. Ian in Sherwood Park, Alberta (bedroom community for Edmonton)
Hi, I can mail them to you by Canada Post. If you give me your postal code, I'll find the actual cost for postage. I'm also not sure how we get your address without posting it on this thread.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hi, I can mail them to you by Canada Post. If you give me your postal code, I'll find the actual cost for postage. I'm also not sure how we get your address without posting it on this thread.

You don't have to post contact info for all the world to see. The forum has a feature called Private Message or Conversation. Only the participants can see the content of PM's.

To start a PM, click on the member's user name or Avatar, and then click on start conversation. The rest should be obvious but don't be shy about asking!

Bruce Rossiter

You don't have to post contact info for all the world to see. The forum has a feature called Private Message or Conversation. Only the participants can see the content of PM's.

To start a PM, click on the member's user name or Avatar, and then click on start conversation. The rest should be obvious but don't be shy about asking!
Thanks for the information. I was concerned about posting personal information online. I followed the instructions you provided and it looks easy to do. Thanks again.