• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Quick change lathe tool post and holders Kitchener $200

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I now have it confirmed...

Below is a original Dickson tool post, specifically a S2T CNC tool post (A112D1003) made mostly for the Harrison alpha 1400sx cnc lathe. This one is drilled through, but has 3 bolts and an indexing pin. I guess I could try to bore mine out to be able to use a post... of just make a new tool post.

1670879918298.png

Same dimensions as the S2 but different mounting for the compound. New the post alone is £699.00.

Last edited: