• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Supplies Prices haven't changed.

Supplies

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Sometimes, presumably when vendors are honest & the parts have been on the shelf for a while, they will honor their original purchase cost & margin. Other times they ratchet the prices up on existing (old) inventory if market prices have increased & pocket the difference. Usually stagnant inventory is dead money so typically reduce prices with a sale & get it out the door. One thing I've noticed is my KBC & Travers paper catalog prices look nothing like current prices. Some have increased significantly, some just a bit. Not too many things seem cheaper but its more of a gut feel than actual comparison. I'm not sur why but KBC sale flyer seems to be +/- the same stuff, issue after issue, year after year. I guess use that to your advantage, but a bit of variety would be more useful.