Power feed for CX601

_ACH_

Hello, does anyone know which power feed model will work with a CX601. It has a 12mm shaft.

I've found a few on Vevor and Amazon that fit a 5/8 shaft but I do not access to a lathe in case I need to make an adapter.

Attachments

• PXL_20220215_203620941.jpg
    PXL_20220215_203620941.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 16

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Try Little Machine Shop and/or Grizzly. The stuff on Vevor and Amazon are for Bridgeport's, BP clones and RF30 clones.

Last edited:

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Since the CX601 has a 33" X 8" table I wouldn't shy away from a Bridgeport style power feed (Vivor is the cheapest I've found so far). Where are you located? A local forum member may be able to help you with what ever adapters you can't make yourself.

_ACH_

Since the CX601 has a 33" X 8" table I wouldn't shy away from a Bridgeport style power feed (Vivor is the cheapest I've found so far). Where are you located? A local forum member may be able to help you with what ever adapters you can't make yourself.
Thanks. I'm located in Vaughan, ON. I'll look more into the Vevor power feeds. I'm also looking into Precision Matthews although not cheap.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member

neer724

I saw this on Kijiji this morning. If you are in the Ottawa are you might want to check it out:

This is very similar to what BlondieHacks has on her mill and will most likely fit the xc601

Hope this helps...

Siva

_ACH_

I saw this on Kijiji this morning. If you are in the Ottawa are you might want to check it out:

This is very similar to what BlondieHacks has on her mill and will most likely fit the xc601

Hope this helps...

Siva
Thanks. I see it comes with the 90 degree mount which could be handy.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Thanks. I see it comes with the 90 degree mount which could be handy.

That's considered a horizontal PF and is specifically intended for table top machines and tends to be pricey. I doubt it mounts to a 12mm shaft, 17mm maybe.