• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Tips/Techniques Poll - Paint Can Spinner - tell me what I should charge

Tips/Techniques

Paint Can Spinner Price

• $29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $25

• $19

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • $15

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I think I might like to buy one when available.

• Not interested.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I tried it sideways l. It still works but maybe not quite as well as vertical. A bit slower perhaps. But you need a lathe. Common enough here but not too many people own lathes. Video coming.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Sideways mix.

If you opened a YouTube channel with those two videos, you would be my hero! Something I learn from in just a few seconds and enjoyed watching too!

Consider a channel focussed on teaching all those yap heads out there how to do it right.

Btw, you missed your nose with your finger. Need to re-run that piece and get it in there right the next time.

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Sideways mix.

Thanks for that.
I can't wait for the out take reel , though:p
I hope everyone realizes that I was being more than a little facetious about using a lathe.
I don't use spray cans often enough to find the shaking part particularly onerous.

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Have you ever tried it with other cans? , pressurized whipped cream? even other chemicals like wd40 or other oils or penatrants I am assuming better mixture and flow.