Peerless Knee Mill $650 Maple Ridge BC

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I'm sure that wont last long. Good price. Would make a great foundation for a CNC conversion for not a lot of money to start with.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I would immediately send my parents out - problem is that by the time they got there this would be gone and I not only tons of fuel would be wasted but a lot of time and work to get this done.

Jswain

Joe
I would immediately send my parents out - problem is that by the time they got there this would be gone and I not only tons of fuel would be wasted but a lot of time and work to get this done.
I'm kind of glad it's 10hrs away cuz I'm getting on a role of getting backed up projects done lol

trevj

Ultra Member
I agree the price is basically free. I paid 5200$ for mine new in the 90s.
And the car you could buy new then was about the same price range. But this is well used, and looks none too well cared for.

So, what's the current going rate on a '92 Toyota Corolla that has been rode hard since it was new? My bet is it's about what this is selling for. Or a lot less.

I see that price, for what is shown, as realistic, as opposed to the "opportunistic" pricing I see some asking.