• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

optical rotary table, $250, Richmond Hill, ON

8a0d79fd-6323-4fad-9a07-00fc9eb9c591

Somebody needs to go get this, and take it apart, so we can all see how it works!

If I was within driving range I'd volunteer to do it.

In fact, if someone up there is willing to go get it, I'll send them the money and they can play with it till my next trip up that way - prolly a year away.

Somebody needs to go get this, and take it apart, so we can all see how it works!

If I was within driving range I'd volunteer to do it.

In fact, if someone up there is willing to go get it, I'll send them the money and they can play with it till my next trip up that way - prolly a year away.

the window displays very fine resolution angular increments for super accurate positioning

THANK YOU! Hope you have a total riot playing with it till I get there next year sometime!

I can think of a couple of uses. But I'll likely come down your way before you get up my way because you can surely enjoy this more than I can. Maybe you can meet me in London or something even to get it sooner?

I can think of a couple of uses. But I'll likely come down your way before you get up my way because you can surely enjoy this more than I can. Maybe you can meet me in London or something even to get it sooner?

Nice! If we did that, I'd cover your fuel. But I think there will be other opportunities. In fact, I was just texting with @Rauce who might make it my way in the not too distant future.

A small part of me is even thinking we could turn it into a meetup!

You're welcome. What's that, coupla things now? What else do you need? Something big & expensive...
:p

In fact it is! Thank you again! I'll be broke pretty soon at this rate.

Maybe you could focus on big and expensive but 99% off........ (I won't get greedy. Free only seems to happen in BC.)

IMG_0485 (1).gif

Have you forgotten that tools are a tax expense for farmers? :)

No. I haven't. But I have a fairly conservative approach to claiming my tools. I only claim those tools that actually get used to support my farming. I've already been audited once. I like to be able to counter any questions I get about eligibility with other things I might be eligible for but didn't claim. That way, the questions end fairly quickly. I've seen what happens when people make aggressive claims. I think of myself as lucky being able to claim anything. I'm happier that way. No way I'll claim that optical dividing device.

Last edited:
Back