• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

New to CHMW, Not New to Alberta

tinkering

Thanks for letting me into the forum:)
Groucho Marx said. "I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
I am getting my oxy-propane torch set up and ready to use. I have inherited the family forge too. Jack of all trades; journeyman in one:)

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
@masimec hey look at crane you've made out of wood on your profile pic. You're moving some pretty heavy material. What are those parts? More pics? More crane detail?

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks for letting me into the forum:)
Groucho Marx said. "I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
I am getting my oxy-propane torch set up and ready to use. I have inherited the family forge too. Jack of all trades; journeyman in one:)
Love that quote. Welcome.