• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

New Member, Regina, Sk

DougD

Hello,

Just introducing myself. Am located in Regina, Sk. Have a Busy Bee B2227L lathe, Princess Auto ProPoint 145 welder, and recently a Primeweld TIG225X that still need to learn to use. Involved in British Car restoration and flying, building homebuilt aircraft. Planning on a larger lathe and a vertical milling machine at some point in the future. Mechanical Engineer by background but have always enjoyed hands-on work.

Glad to see there's a Canadian on-line group dedicated to this activity!

Doug D

Last edited:

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Welcome Doug, from Greely Ont. I lived in Regina for 25 years last house was on Church dr, I also have a B2227l there are a few articles on the b2227l. Looks like you have nice goals in building your skills in this hobby, and I hope you enjoy the challenge, frustration and triumphs of the hobby.

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Welcome from a few miles west of Regina, great forum enjoy!

Check out one of my posts below:

Last edited:

DougD

Welcome from a few miles west of Regina, great forum enjoy!

Check out one of my posts below:

Hi Dusty, it was actually while searching for Vickers Vedette info that I found your posts and this forum!