• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

New here

Chawbeef

My name is Daniel, I am a retired Millwright with "limited" machining experience. I just bought an older lathe I wish to restore to it's original glory. Any help would be appreciated. Happy to have found this site. Cheers..................Chawbeef

Welcome from Lillooet BC. Yes, more lathe info and a boatload of pictures are always welcome around here. We just can't seem to get enough pictures...... ;)

What @Tomc938 said.

This would be a good place to post the machines you have and then star a new thread on the rebuild so we can tag along.

Back