• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Need 3 bed claws made

C

Crystal W.

Hi there,
When Calgary had the big flood, I had to move and then lost 3 bed claws for my bed frame, which was made in Eastern Asia. The store told me they didn't have replacement parts, and so I'm wondering if it is possible to make them otherwise.
I have 1 original and pictures of it, if you email me I can send them that way.
Or, if anyone knows where I could procure such parts, that would be helpful. I saw some for sale on Amazon, but the dimensions didn't look exactly the same.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Crystal, if you send us photos we can post them. or maybe you can directly @Jwest7788 Josh can guests post photos? send photos to johnanger a@t @ yahoo Some members are doing casting ... pipe up guys...