• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Moving lathe pull it completely apart?

Arg seems the pics are not working. I used the add image between the chain and smiley face. I will try to host them off google instead?

Cleaning the lathe as I go along. Found using Mr clean. A scrubbing pad. Clean with a light soap water mix then. dry then Wd40 wipe down. Told adage, once you start clean may as well keep going. The gear box and screw are there to show what I started with. Pic of the shaper on the mount I made on the weekend. The drawers came with the lathe. I use old desk tops for projects.the desks I usually pic up for free or like 20 bucks. I use the drawers in my garage benches.

pro-RL9kCESB.jpegpro-WKO4Hv3c.jpeg

Back