• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Motorycycle swap meet in Red Deer at the Westerner this Sunday

I’m going , usually I have a table , my buddy gets four tables . This time I might just not bother with a table , I’m running low on stuff I’m willing to part with , anything I might take and try to sell has already been there eight times . For me , it’s as much a social event as anything. I’ll be there , looking for deals , I’ve often said , a bike build could begin with a single lock washer.

I’m going , usually I have a table , my buddy gets four tables . This time I might just not bother with a table , I’m running low on stuff I’m willing to part with , anything I might take and try to sell has already been there eight times . For me , it’s as much a social event as anything. I’ll be there , looking for deals , I’ve often said , a bike build could begin with a single lock washer.
How much BSA / Norton stuff is there usually? I wouldn’t mind a 350 single head with comp release among other things, on mine it knocks the pushrod off the rocker.

It varies from one event to the next , it's better to go and possibly pick up a few things you might need than to not go and miss out.

One day I’ll go through the shed and dig out the old BSA parts for a C11, tanks, fender, 20” rim parts of the frame, and some casings etc.

Back