• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Molten Metal Casting in 4K - Making Model Engineering Kits from Liquid Metal by Cringle Engineering

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Maybe I should have titled my post Late Night Casting YouTube Grazing Links so that it wasn't constrained to any one individual. Here is another one - Robinson Foundry. He does a variety of metals, shapes & masses. Some of the Petrobond / sand examples are quite detailed & sharp, I would have assumed they came from investment but what do I know. Seems most things, results depend on the person & their experience / knowledge. I'm just at the curious stage. Casting looks to be a whole new rabbit hole.

Xyphota

Ultra Member
Not sure if this channel is well known on this forum, but Brian Oltrogge's channel is definitely in top 2 or 3 of my favourite maker channels on youtube.