• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Modern Tool meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
There will be one Kevin , one hans and 22 johns

(From past experience). For all the johns , I find giving them nick names like in goodfellas (tommy two times) helps

Kidding of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
@Janger and i were talking and he brought up that we could wear name tags. what do you think? Would name tags help or not?

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I was going to buy some stick on name tags and people can put their handle AND their name on it. cause I’m not going to call you diesel or drunk or a dabbler. o_Oo_O

And yes there will be several Peters too.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Janger….. There are two threads going on this. Perhaps it is time to delete this one?

Colten Edwards

Fabricator
thinking of making the journey to Calgary for this event. Should know in a couple of days. Do eyeglasses count as safey glasses?

TheLocalDrunk

Lol. Come on everyone calls me drunk. So can you ;)

I am all for first name and aliases on name tags. I have only met two people face to face on this site so it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.