• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Mitutoyo 2" to 12" Inside Micrometer 141-233?

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Tired of moving this out of the way to get at the micrometers I use.

IMG_3676.jpeg

Pretty old, case foam is crumbling, needs some cleaning. Mitutoyo 2" to 12" inside mic, no idea on the exact model but it looks like a 141-233 photo I found on-line. Serial number 93668, made in Japan.

I checked the 2"-3" anvil compared to my 2"-3" micrometer and it's a close to matching as I can tell. I'm sure it can be calibrated if needed.

Here's the deal - you pay shipping, this would be about $30 for Canada Post flat rate box anywhere in Canada. I don't want any money other than shipping costs. But what I expect you to do is make a donation to the charity of your choice for what you feel is a reasonable amount. SPCA, cancer, Sally Ann, your church, unwed mothers, I don't care as long as someone else benefits from this transaction.

First response gets this.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    643.8 KB · Views: 2

Ironman

Ultra Member
I have a set like this as well, and have used it rarely.
One of those tools I should never have bought