• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Milling machine, Vancouver.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
C$13,500

318166580_6045105285508718_3960510696773587077_n.jpg

Proxule

Ultra Member
Ouch, is that what passes for a deal these days?
You're kidding right? That thing is a SMOKIN DEAL, This guy wants 15k for his.
I asked him what his rebuild meant.... He sent me 5 photos and said it was greased and oiled.

I just updated my lathe to 3 phase and VFD - Its up for sale guys, Only 240 k $
Act quick, Wont last long LOL

You're kidding right? That thing is a SMOKIN DEAL, This guy wants 15k for his.
I asked him what his rebuild meant.... He sent me 5 photos and said it was greased and oiled.

I just updated my lathe to 3 phase and VFD - Its up for sale guys, Only 240 k $
Act quick, Wont last long LOL
Does it come with the change gears? And how much extra for the tailstock?:rolleyes::oops::p

I have my new Lathe installed on Vibration reducing pads similar to those on that mill. Slightly uneven (rough) floor. Considering the pros and cons, I'm very pleased I did.

My mill on the other hand, small base foot print, would be a concern of tipping over. It is bolted down firm.

Xyphota

Ultra Member
That 1972 Bridgeport for sale is from a member of this forum, so your comments posted here will probably be seen by the seller if that matters to you :p

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
With the Kurt vise and the collets the 1972 BP might be worth more. It does look in like-new condition. I hope Scott gets his price - My experience leans toward more heavily used machines.