• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Miller 211 welder

John some weaknesses turn into strengths….. in welding, shakiness could be “walking the cup”, blind means you won’t get flashed if you forget the mask, and old, well…. You have the money to buy a welder.

A broken clock is dead on right twice a day!
I was going to say, it doesn't look like he has tried near hard enough to spend his way out of this dilemma....... And he calls himself a "hobbiest", sounds like he is being driven by corporate rules still. :rolleyes:
....... He does have that trailer deck worrying on his mind, a little more pressure and he might buckle and give in to the bright side yet.....:p

BaitMaster

Super User
I was going to say, it doesn't look like he has tried near hard enough to spend his way out of this dilemma....... And he calls himself a "hobbiest", sounds like he is being driven by corporate rules still. :rolleyes:
....... He does have that trailer deck worrying on his mind, a little more pressure and he might buckle and give in to the bright side yet.....:p
The only thing that impresses wives more then completing projects, is welding. This trailer deck sounds like a way to get 3 birds stoned at once.

The only thing that impresses wives more then completing projects, is welding. This trailer deck sounds like a way to get 3 birds stoned at once.
.......this. And at his advanced age, he needs to take advantage of every opportunity he gets. :p

.....and about now, I had best shut up before he bans me and I have to go to those marriage counseling appointments in order to survive. :rolleyes:

BaitMaster

Super User
.....and about now, I had best shut up before he bans me and I have to go to those marriage counseling appointments in order to survive. :rolleyes:
In the heat of this fun I also forgot he could ban us. I’m gonna raise the white flag on this one as well and hope a volley of copper clad high speed pebbles doesn’t rip my flag into tatters…..

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
And at his advanced age, he needs to take advantage of every opportunity he gets. :p

The only thing that impresses wives more then completing projects, is welding.

Easy to forgive @BaitMaster, but @140mower??? Both you guys are missing something very important.....

Impressing wives is for young guys.

I don't need to impress mine anymore with silly stuff like that. Those days ended a long time ago.

Anymore now, mine is impressed when I cross from one side of the room to the other without intermittently fumigating it.

It's actually easy once you know the secret. I learned it watching the local teenagers. Believe it or not, there really is a reason they wear their belts so low..... Those kids today are WAAAAY smarter than they look!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Good lord, I do hope so, 'cause they don't look too bright with their azz's hanging out of the back of their pants......:rolleyes:

Neither do old guys. Butt the belt constraint pressure is greater than the internal pressure so they can cross a room silently. Suspenders don't work.

To avoid losing sleep, don't read the above until tomorrow......

IMG_0485 (1).gif