• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Millennium alloys ?

phaxtris

(Ryan)
Premium Member
Premium Member
Has anyone ever bought from these guys before ? looks like they are out in Kelowna, and seem to have a pretty decent selection of brass/aluminum bronze/bearing bronze/plastics..etc at a somewhat reasonable price

of course unless you were local a guy would have to factor shipping into it...im sure it could be made worth while

im not sure how the prices compare to msm...although they are not really hard to beat

cuslog

Super User
Premium Member
I've bought from them a few times in the past - but that was when I was living not too far from Kelowna. Now, its been a few years.
No complaints though when I did buy from them.

Crankit

I was at metal supermarkets in Kelowna on Thursday... my goal is not go into Kelowna any deeper than I have to