• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

METAL LATHE $785 La Ronge

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member

c195bd1b-b0dc-4a0b-b56d-288f9df46f7e

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Also listed in facebook as being in Ontario. I'm wondering if there was a listing error in kijiji's part?

If it is here I may just have to buy it

Hruul

Lee - metalworking novice
I think its the same person as the old Myford. Maybe he is making a trip to Ontario and can haul either/both with him? Actually it is listed as a different person. My bad.

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
just north of campbellville not far from you. You have room to save this lathe right?

Hmm, actually looks like it's right down the road in havelock. First ad said northern sask.

TBH, right now my truck is broke, and waiting for warmer weather for me to fix it, My trailers are out burried in snow behind the barn, and I've finally reached a nice equilibrium of space in my shop. As much as I'd love to go grab this. I can't. I have my eyes on a different prize though.....

I'm trying to get my young coworker that's starting to put together a home shop to go get it......

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Hmm, actually looks like it's right down the road in havelock. First ad said northern sask.

TBH, right now my truck is broke, and waiting for warmer weather for me to fix it, My trailers are out burried in snow behind the barn, and I've finally reached a nice equilibrium of space in my shop. As much as I'd love to go grab this. I can't. I have my eyes on a different prize though.....

I'm trying to get my young coworker that's starting to put together a home shop to go get it......
If you have someone you want it to go to I'll not go for it. I have serious space issues and already saved on small british precious lathe. I did my part for machine preservation

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
Nah, some of the best memories in my life are because of motorcycles. He's going about it the right way, The roads are different now with cellphone zombies etc, but he's got a good head on his shoulders, and no ego to satisfy. He'll be alright. His youthfull enthusiasm has me looking at bikes again too.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Nah, some of the best memories in my life are because of motorcycles. He's going about it the right way, The roads are different now with cellphone zombies etc, but he's got a good head on his shoulders, and no ego to satisfy. He'll be alright. His youthfull enthusiasm has me looking at bikes again too.
I was semi-joking

I used to ride. I had my knee damaged in a racing accident. I've just seen too many horrific deaths around my parts to ride inside the immediate Toronto vicinity, but if I ever get the hell out of here I'd consider buying another motorcycle if I could hide it from my wife ;)

Tom O

Ultra Member
In 2008 after spending 3 months in the long term ward due to a bast*rd turning left
( truck pulling a trailer ) he was in a hurry to go hunting for the weekend my weekend was a induced coma for 2 days while they put my right side back together.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
In 2008 after spending 3 months in the long term ward due to a bast*rd turning left
( truck pulling a trailer ) he was in a hurry to go hunting for the weekend my weekend was a induced coma for 2 days while they put my right side back together.

I hope you've fully recovered. Sadly, people seem to care less and less for fellow road users.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
For that price the only thing holding it is that it is far away from any - most byers. Lathe is essentially free.