• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Merry Christmas 2021

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I've been told by my SWMBO that it's bedtime. We have two of my kids and their kids coming for Christmas tomorrow and the other two and theirs on Sunday. I won't be on line for much longer.

Therefore, I wanted to start a Merry Christmas thread for everyone to use as they wish or not.

For my own part, I am grateful for having found this forum and gotten to know some wonderful and talented people. My life is better for what you have all done for me.

Merry Christmas to all of you and all of yours!

Ho Ho Ho!

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Vancouver has a snowy Christmas Eve, if you count 1/2” of slush as snow. Merry Christmas to all,I wish you all dreams of sugar plums and Bridgeports and Monarchs

Brent H

Ultra Member
Merry Christmas from the middle of Lake Superior heading to Thunder Bay! It has been a Super fantastic year and meeting a great bunch of you fellows has made this year a lot more special!

Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2022!!