• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Meet & Greet in Chestermere, AB, Tomorrow, Sunday, November 28th, 1300h to 1800h

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
@Brent H had some good timing (and maybe a little horse foot wear up a "canal")....:p

Forecast for Thunder Bay is 10 to 15 cm of snow on Sunday....o_O

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Yes, exactly! Weather looked good for him and Carter all the way. He passed through Sault Ste Marie around 2 EST, which would have been on schedule based on when he left my place

Brent H

Ultra Member
Arrived all safe guys!! Got here at about 8 and then had to quickly go and screw in a section of soffit and facia that peeled loose in the high winds!

Roads were all clear and I was pushing to get here as early as possible as the bottom drops out of ‘er late tonight and temps hitting -12° etc and wet highways. Just zero right now.

Kisses from the misses and beer in hand. Hope to stop vibrating in a little bit.

Way to many KM’s in a short time!!

Once again Huge thanks to Shawn for coming along and enjoying the trip!!!

I will have some other stuff to post after 48 hours of sleep - LOL

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Great news! Glad everyone is safe. The weather didn't look very good. Love to hear the news in 2 days!