• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Manotick Busy Bee B2071 Lathe/Mill Combo Machine $750

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Best of the bunch of these for the price... if combo machines are you bag that is...

94bdccdd-461f-4c9a-b160-ca539dcd6522

@TorontoBuilder I love your leads as some are things I would never find.

Just looking at the picture it is like other finds, in good to great shape and price....but......

Given the comments about these types of machines on the forum and the strongest suggestion of avoidance for numerous reasons by others this is one post that puzzles me as on used machinery you know how to find the best deals.