• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Sticky Maker Faire 2017

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Figured we may as well get this thread started with time to spare.

@Alexander has expressed interest for next year, I'm definitely in too.

I still have our sign that @Kris Jensen put together for us, so check that off the to do list.

I'll have my mini mill CNC finished by then, will work towards having a small handful of programs ready by then too. I would love to have some softjaws milled for work holding too, would be flashy.

Just went through last years thread.

Things for discussion / consideration:

Should we do the video again? --> Will need footage from everyone to update it!

What should we bring for the booth? My mini mill is in, TV and stuff if we decide on the video again.

I'll get some business cards mocked up, Good idea @Janger

JW

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Perhaps some small things as examples of what we have machined for people to see/touch (nothing too valuable, however, just in case!) Or things too big to pocket... humm...