• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

main page changed?

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Is it me or did the main web page change? Seems like the category items are squished over to the left. Not a biggy but just thought I'd mention. Seems like once inside a forum, the layout is familiar & spaced like before.

Attachments

• 2019-07-19_13-47-20.jpg
    2019-07-19_13-47-20.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 9

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Thinking about it again, it was much more than a month ago I saw it. I meant to ask but forgot, then got used to it. But at the time it was quiet dramatic. It looks funny on my machine compared to what it used to look like. But I have the same issue...once inside it looks the same.

I am assuming it is due to a Chrome/Mac OS issue and the way some minor code gets rendered. But other forums that I am on that use the same software still look the same.

Having said this, I don't care. I'm more of a function over form person anyways.

So please don't spend hrs de-bugging...enjoy your Saturday instead :)

Attachments

• website.jpg
    website.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: