Looking forward to this!

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Good day to all. First, I'm excited to be a part of this community, so thank you!
I have been scrapping materials and re purposing things as far back as I can remember, having gotten hooked at a young age as a hobby welder, I have since broadened my scope to include some blacksmithing and machining.

My equipment:
CX605 mini mill ) (
CX704 mini lathe )busy bee(
Mastercraft flux/mig 110v
Propane foundry (alum, brass,copper)
Propane forge

I look forward to sharing and seeing projects.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Hey Bofobo, let's see your propane forge. I'm trying to build one. The burner is the main thing I am working on right now. My first attempt was not very hot yet it melted the plumbers solder joints I put into it. Researching alternatives now.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Hey Bofobo, let's see your propane forge. I'm trying to build one. The burner is the main thing I am working on right now. My first attempt was not very hot yet it melted the plumbers solder joints I put into it. Researching alternatives now.
Watch you tube "Grant Thompson" the king of random. I plan to build the torch he uses. My original forge was a shared venture with my brother, I am looking to build a replacement myself, the only pic I have to share may be of no help but here if is all the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 9