• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Looking forward to this!

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Good day to all. First, I'm excited to be a part of this community, so thank you!
I have been scrapping materials and re purposing things as far back as I can remember, having gotten hooked at a young age as a hobby welder, I have since broadened my scope to include some blacksmithing and machining.

My equipment:
CX605 mini mill ) (
CX704 mini lathe )busy bee(
Mastercraft flux/mig 110v
Propane foundry (alum, brass,copper)
Propane forge

I look forward to sharing and seeing projects.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Hey Bofobo, let's see your propane forge. I'm trying to build one. The burner is the main thing I am working on right now. My first attempt was not very hot yet it melted the plumbers solder joints I put into it. Researching alternatives now.

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
Hey Bofobo, let's see your propane forge. I'm trying to build one. The burner is the main thing I am working on right now. My first attempt was not very hot yet it melted the plumbers solder joints I put into it. Researching alternatives now.
Watch you tube "Grant Thompson" the king of random. I plan to build the torch he uses. My original forge was a shared venture with my brother, I am looking to build a replacement myself, the only pic I have to share may be of no help but here if is all the same

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 9