• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Looking for / wtb x3 mill or larger benchtop mill

Hi I’m looking for an x3, sx3 type mill or other benchtop mills I’m not really looking for any x2 type mini mills mostly larger benchtop mills only. (Picture is for reference)
I would also be interested in a beat up mill that would need work or re finishing let me know what you have thanks

Attachments

• 9DA69E03-5E48-477B-A697-53B6665F31E8.jpeg
    9DA69E03-5E48-477B-A697-53B6665F31E8.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • FDCBF853-3B8B-47A0-A13C-AE3E355E3BE5.jpeg
    FDCBF853-3B8B-47A0-A13C-AE3E355E3BE5.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 14

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
State where you are located. Some members may have stuff for sale but if they are 3000km away its probably not going to work.

I would also be interested in a benchtop cnc lathe or benchtop cnc mill could also pay shipping if someone outside bc is willing to ship to Vancouver island

I’ve owned a couple king mills so far the kc20vs and the mini mill and haven’t had very good experiences with them the mini mill was missing the fuse assembly and draw bar so I sent it back then the larger kc20vs just was not that accurate and didn’t cut very good and was not worth the 2000$ It cost the biggest problem was the columns on them I used an indicator to see how much it was flexing and it was flexing 4-6 thou I could have just got a couple bad ones but I’d rather not own another one of them