• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

looking for a vertical mill

Nesh559

hi i just moved and finally have a garage of my own to work in. im looking for a mill anywhere from benchtop to full size. let me know if youve got one or know someone that is looking to sell one. im located in kelowna bc but im willing to travel or pay for freight.
thanks

Crankit

hi i just moved and finally have a garage of my own to work in. im looking for a mill anywhere from benchtop to full size. let me know if youve got one or know someone that is looking to sell one. im located in kelowna bc but im willing to travel or pay for freight.
thanks

There was one that popped up on FB located in Vernon Yesterday but I see it's now gone, it looked like one that Harbour Freight carries so I'm not sure on quality.

Nesh559

There was one that popped up on FB located in Vernon Yesterday but I see it's now gone, it looked like one that Harbour Freight carries so I'm not sure on quality.
yeah i talked to that guy and was gonna send him a deposit and then he sold it:/

Nesh559

found an old calvin 1-1/2 horizontal mill with a bridgeport vertical mill attachment and pick it up with a bunch of extra stuff for the low low price of 500 bucks!!!

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
found an old calvin 1-1/2 horizontal mill with a bridgeport vertical mill attachment and pick it up with a bunch of extra stuff for the low low price of 500 bucks!!!

Pictures required here!!!! Where was this?

Nesh559

we had to disassemble it partially to get it in the back of the trailer but it all worked out and was worth it in the end. once i get my work bench set up in the new garage im gonna start restoring it 20210116_135134.jpg 20210116_152709.jpg

Attachments

• 20210116_191750.jpg
    20210116_191750.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Resized_20200711_105252(1).jpeg
    Resized_20200711_105252(1).jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 22