• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Looking for a tap

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Sorry my biggest only goes to 3/4". If you're doing steel you will want a decent quality tap for that big of thread. Probably by not do-able with my set anyhow.

Everett

Super User
Got a plug and a bottoming, you'd be welcome to use either/both on the odd chance anyone here knows someone headed your way from Edmonton area to run pony express, then just mail it/them back

Bofobo

M,Mizera(BOFOBO)
I'm in N.W. Calgary so it would be simpler than getting it from John.
Well then, that is much simpler, Thank you!.
My thanks to John and Everett for your offers, proximity wins, you know.
Happy to be a long time member here, it is a great group!

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I have 3 used taps and 3 new taps in that size. I can sell you new or used or you can just borrow it.

I am in NE Calgary.