• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Tool Look what followed me home…..a stake plate

Tool

GlenG

Glen
I probably didn’t need this but I thought I might integrate it with my the pipe anvil I’m building. It’s a 4’ stake plate (no name that I can see). With a few stakes and blocks of steel to go with.

IMG_2487_Original.jpeg

Still need to clean them up and figure out how and where to mount the plate.

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
Nice haul. I found one at a flea market similarly tooled up about 10-12 years ago for about $6-700 if I remember right. Was more money than I had to spend at the time, and with no immediate need for one I didn't buy it. Have never seen another all tooled up for sale since. If presented with the same deal now, I'd probably buy it though.