• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

LeBlond Cutter/Grinder On Kijiji, Port Colbourne ON

They do come up regularly in Alberta - in Edmonton area. However, as I mentioned, not at such a low price point and with accessories. Usually in AB 99.9% of items on Facebook Marketplace and Kijiji are very over priced - it is rare but does happen you get a deal.

I too have found this to be the case. Side effect of a heated economy for so many years.

I only have money for a bargain, until I sell some machines, at least... If I was to spent 2K$, I'd get a Deckel clone like @PeterT has.

like @PeterT has...... sitting under a plastic cover waiting for Workbench Fairy's to build something to clean up that end of the shop LOL.
I do have some applications coming around the corner so this has got top get addressed sooner or later. My priority list is too long & my available hobby hours have been in short supply lately.

Back