• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Lathe - Gearbox Oil

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Interesting, I'll have to test that next time just to see. Usually I save up my order items and/or wait for a sale, so rarely get off easy LOL. But I know what you mean, sometimes you need something now please & don't have anything else to add.

Seems like before you could count on KBC % off sales every couple months or so. Maybe my imagination but I haven't seen that as much. Just the regular flyer which tends to be very similar & specific items.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Hey, I just went poking around KBC today and got a pop-up stating orders less than 50lbs qualifiy for free shipping.
I placed a $25 order and got free shipping. Best Way... what ever that is?

Last edited:

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Hey, I just went poking around KBC today and got a pop-up stating orders for < 50lbs qualified for free shipping.
I placed a $25 order and got free shipping. Best Way... what ever that is?

Hi Craig, not only free shipping you're also entitled to a 26 foot Dua Lock Tape measure worth $15.48 just use Coupon Code CMTAPE20.

Best Way Shipping is FEDEX.

Last edited: